||Out of stock
If you like to nymph fish, you probably want to become familiar with Dinsmore tin split shot. This convenient dispenser is filled with egg shaped split shot, which cast better and make less of a splash than round lead shot, for more effective presentations. The tin is more resistant to bending, and is coated with a cushioned surface that protects your tippet. The end result is a shot that won't slip as readily, so you spend less time fussing with your rig, and more time fishing. Dinsmore shot are available in the following sizes, which can be selected from the COLOR MENU above. And best of all, you won't be contributing toxic lead into your favorite trout stream. So, improve your nymphing, and help out the environment with Dinsmore Egg Shaped Tin Split Shot.
• Tin shot are safer for the environment than lead
• Egg-shape casts easier and lands softer
• Cushioned coating protects tippet from weakening and grips better
• Shot have thumbnail groove for easy removal
• Sink rate is better than nippled or winged removeable shot
• Shot are more durable and re-usable