Orvis Safe Passage Carry-It All
Orvis CEO Perk Perkins helped design this Safe Passage Carry It All bag to meet the needs of the traveling angler. With his blessing, we have updated this bag to be even more user friendly. Rods are stored in a separate, padded compartment in the top. The bottom half has adjustable dividers and is designed to hold other critical gear like reels, lines, fly boxes, sunglasses, pliers, and terminal tackle. Unique shoulder strap allows the bag to be carried in a number of ways, making those long walks in the airport a little easier. Designed to be carried on airplanes, the bag is rugged enough to be checked if necessary. Nylon is coated along the bottom of the pack for increased water resistance.
Medium: 31" x 5½" x 8¾", to 9' 4-piece rod. Weight: 5 lb. 12 oz.
Large: 36¾" x 5½" x 8¾", up to 11' 4-piece rod. Weight: 6 lb. 8 oz. 10 FT ROD JUNKIES REJOICE
- Designed for the traveling angler
- Rods are stored in a separate, padded compartment in the top
- Bottom half has adjustable dividers for gear
- Unique shoulder strap allows the bag to be carried in a number of ways
- Rugged enough to be checked if necessary