SIMMS Bulkley Insulated Hand Muff
When gloves aren't enough to cut through the cold, the warmth stoking Bulkley Hand Muff keeps hands and fingers comfortable and functional for the next round of rigging or rowing.
- Water-resistant and breathable Toray® 2-layer shell fabric with fully insulated high-pile sherpa fleece lining
- Elastic binding surrounds hand openings to seal in heat when hands are stowed inside
- Zippered pocket on backside designed for adding heat packs to bolster warmth
- G-Hooks and vertical webbing straps designed for quick attachment to waders and bib suspenders
- Muff can be used with included 1" adjustable webbing belt, or slid onto 1.5" or 2" Simms wading belts
Outer Shell: 2-layer waterproof/breathable Toray® nylon with DWR Insulation: 100% Polyester