SIMMS Flyweight Plier
Prep gear in advance or make micro-adjustments in the moment with tough, functional Flyweight Pliers - the go-to tool for both freshwater and light-tackle anglers.
- Anodized aluminum body with stainless steel jaws and cutters
- Unique ergonomic shape allows a variety of grips for anglers with hands of all sizes
- Textured jaws for crushing barbs and split shot
- Built in cutters for precision cuts of monofilament or fluorocarbon tippet
- Holster designed to attached to HEXGRID, MOLLE webbing, 38mm wading belts or wader suspender straps
- Made in Bozeman, Montana USA